Here are a few inspiring quotes you can turn to when you are in need of a push or when you are on a low or when you feel you’re lost. You can find them and a lot more of them at http://www.brainyquote.com, http://www.wisdomquotes.com, http://thinkexist.com.
1. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all – Dale Carneige.
2. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up – Thomas Alva Edison
3. Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway – Mary Kay Ash.
4. Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity – Louis Pasteur
5. I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. – Frank Lloyd Wright.
6. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves. If what we are now has been the result of our own past actions, it certainly follows that whatever we wish to be in future can be produced by our present actions; so we have to know how to act – Swami Vivekananda.
8. Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so. If there is sin, this is the only sin ? to say that you are weak, or others are weak – Swami Vivekananda.
9. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else – Les Brown
10. A lot of people are waiting for Martin Luther King or Mahatma Gandhi to come back — but they are gone. We are it. It is up to us. It is up to you – Marian Wright
11. Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on – Les Brown.
12. Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours – Les Brown.
13. If you fall, fall on your back. If you can look up, you can get up – Les Brown
14. Be the change you want to see in the world – Mahatma Gandhi
15. Nobody can hurt me without my permission – Mahatma Gandhi.
16. Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential – Les Brown
17. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make – Les Brown
18. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality – Les Brown
19. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity – Albert Einstein
20. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved – Helen Keller
21. Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish – John Quincy Adams
22. The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers – Scott Peck.
23. Poetry: the best words in the best order – Samuel Taylor
24. The ideals which have lighted me on my way and time after time given me new courage to face life cheerfully have been Truth, Goodness, and Beauty. . . . The ordinary objects of human endeavour — property, outward success, luxury — have always seemed to me contemptible – Albert Einstein.
25. God has no religion – Mahatma Gandhi.
26. Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning – Mahatma Gandhi
27. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one – Mother Teresa
28. Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work – Aristotle.
29. We cannot learn without pain – Aristotle.
30. The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman – Chanakya 🙂